Company Name: LS ELECTRIC Co., Ltd.
Director: Ja-Kyun Koo
Nr. of Employees: 3500
Headquarter: LS Tower, Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, Južna Koreja
Manufacturing factories: Cheongju, Cheonan, Busan, Dalian, Wuxi, Hubei, Hanoi
Branches: Dalian, Wuxi, Hanoi, Dubai, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Chicago
Development Centers: Anyang, Cheongju, Cheonan,Busan, Shanghai
Founded under the name Lucky Packing Co. in 1974, it was renamed Goldstar Industrial Systems in 1987 and grew rapidly. In 1991, it began to expand abroad as part of its production moved to Thailand. The turning point was 1993, when exports exceeded US $ 100 million. The company was acquired by LG and renamed LG Industrial Systems in 1995. This was followed by the rapid growth and opening of branches abroad, until 2005, when it was renamed LS Industrial Systems. LS as the abbreviation for Leading Solution (Leading Solution Provider). Further growth followed with a focus on development and the opening of new development centers. As a result, the company received a lot of performance awards, such as being ranked among the 500 fastest growing global companies (2008) and among the top 100 global innovators (2014). Company changed its name again in the year 2020 into “LS ELECTRIC Co., Ltd.” .
- Green industry (photovoltaics, electric vehicles, smart grids, power semiconductors)
- Energy solutions (low and medium voltage switchgear, transformers, power plant equipment, electrical meters,…)
- Automation (PLC-controllers, HMI-displays, servo systems and process automation)
- Drives for electric motors (low and medium frequency inverters, soft starters)
- Transport (rail and other solutions)