The AC30 frequency inverters are designed for multi-purpose use from simple open-loop pump and fan controls to more sophisticated closed-loop controls. Flexible and modular construction provides a wide range of communication and I / O modules that can be added as needed.
- Designed to operate in Class 3C3 and 3C4 environments for hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- Open loop or pulsed closed loop (optional)
- Suitable for AC induction motors and permanent magnet motors
- Build-in Ethernet
- Expandable I/O modules
- Program Software Parker Drive Developer (PDD)
- 0-40°C Normal Duty / 0-45°C Heavy Duty (with reduced power up to 50°C max)