Slip rings are electromechanical devices that allow permanent electrical connection between the stationary and plug-in parts. Slip rings may be used in any electromechanical system that requires rotation during the emission of energy or signals. They can improve mechanical properties, simplify system operation and eliminate the need for wires, which are often damaged when moving joints.
- Series A, Capsule Slip Rings; for signals, for high current, for radio frequency, and ⌀N / A out ⌀12-25mm, circuits: up to 56
- Series B, Faston Slip Rings, and ⌀N / A out ⌀32-77mm, circuits: up to 8
- Series C, Through-Bore Slip Rings, and -13-100mm out ⌀17-203mm, circuits: up to 96
- Series D, Rugged Slip Rings, and ⌀N / A out ⌀75-87mm, circuits: up to 96
- Series E, Open Slip Rings, and ⌀25-60mm out ⌀74-130mm, circuits: 3
- Series F, Flat Slip Rings, and ⌀40mm out ⌀180mm, circuits: 20
- Slip rings on request / custom made